- This iconic British meal survived WWII. Today's war may kill it
The United Kingdom's fish-and-chip shops are under severe strain as the prices of key ingredients — including cod and cooking oil — soar as a result of the Russian assault on Ukraine.
- CREA reports home sales down in April as mortgage rates rise
Increasing mortgage rates slowed home sales in April from the frenzied pace they started the year at, the Canadian Real Estate Association said Monday.
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp. reports annual rate of housing starts rose in April
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp. says the annual pace of new home construction in April rose eight per cent compared with March.
- Ex-Goldman CEO Blankfein says recession possibility is 'very high risk factor'
- De-Arching: McDonald's to sell Russia business, exit country
McDonald's is closing its doors in Russia, ending an era of optimism and increasing the country's isolation over its war in Ukraine.
- Air Liquide, Toyota, CaetanoBus Sign MoU To Develop Hydrogen Mobility In Europe
(RTTNews) - French industrial gases company Air Liquide Group (AIQUY.PK) announced Tuesday its agreement with Toyota Motor Europe, affiliated to Japanese automajor Toyota Motor Corp. (TYT.L, TM), and Portuguese bus manufacturer CaetanoBus to develop integrated hydrogen solutions
- Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV) Q1 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Image source: The Motley Fool.
- KKR Announces All-cash Acquisition Of ContourGlobal By Bidco - Quick Facts
(RTTNews) - The boards of ContourGlobal and Cretaceous Bidco Limited have reached agreement on the terms of a recommended cash acquisition of the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of ContourGlobal by Bidco. Cretaceous Bidco is a newly formed company wholly-own
- Vodafone FY22 Profit Surges; Issues FY23 Adj. EBITDAaL Outlook - Quick Facts
(RTTNews) - British telecom major Vodafone Group Plc (VOD.L, VOD) reported Tuesday that its fiscal 2022 profit surged to 2.62 billion euros from last year's 536 million euros. Basic earnings per share were 7.20 cents, up from 0.38 cent last year.
- Imperial Brands Plc H1 Adj. Operating Profit Rises
(RTTNews) - Imperial Brands plc (IMB.L, IMBBF.PK, IMBBY.PK) reported that its Group net revenues grew 0.3 percent and adjusted operating profit rose 2.9 percent, both on a constant currency basis, for the six months ended 31 March 2022. The Growth in adjusted operating profit was
- Orca Gold shareholders approve Perseus Mining (ASX:PRU) takeover
… to approval from the TSX Venture Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange, as well as … :37 pm AEST Shareholders of Toronto Stock Exchange listed company Orca Gold have … approval by the TSX Venture Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange, as well as …
- Titanium Transportation Group Reports Record $136 million Revenue and Adjusted EBITDA of $14 million in Q1 2022
… is currently listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange Venture under the symbol “TTR … of unanticipated events. Neither the TSX-V nor its Regulation Services … in the policies of the TSX-V) accepts responsibility for the …
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
With EIN Presswire press release distribution services you will reach decision makers and journalists plus get valuable SEO benefits.
- Seabridge Gold Files First Quarter 2022 Report To Shareholders, Financial Statements And MD&A
… 16, 2022) - Seabridge Gold (TSX: SEA) (NYSE: SA) announced today … at . None of the Toronto Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, or their Regulation Services …
- Mcloud Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results'
… all required regulatory and stock exchange approvals, including the effectiveness … debentures trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the … by this notice. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its … the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility …
- Canada Stocks: TSX flat as weakness in cyclical, tech stocks counters commodity gains
Canada's main stock index was subdued on Monday as gains in commodity-linked shares were offset by weakness in cyclical and tech stocks, while downbeat data from China fueled fears of a global economic slowdown. At 9:47 a.m. ET (13:47 GMT), the Toronto …
- TSX futures down as dour China data fuels recession fears: Canada Stocks
Futures for Canada's main stock index fell on Monday tracking global sentiment, as subdued data from China fueled fears of a recession, while weaker commodities added to the gloom. China's April retail sales plunged 11.1% on the year, almost twice …
- Blackstar Investments Inc. Signs Agreement with Parrish Palliative and Hospice Care LLC
TOLEDO, OHIO, UNITED STATES, May 13, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Blackstar Investments Inc. has signed an agreement with Parrish Palliative and Hospice Care LLC. The new business venture adds significant scale to Blackstar Investments Inc.’s …
- Canada Stocks - Toronto futures rise on higher crude prices
Canada's main stock index futures rose on Friday, aided by a rebound in crude prices, but the benchmark index was on track for its worst weekly drop in more than two years. June futures on the S&P/TSX index were up 0.9% at 6:53 a.m. ET. Oil …
- Toronto futures rise on higher crude prices
June futures on the S&P/TSX index were up 0.9% at 6:53 a.m. ET. Oil rose but prices were headed for their first weekly loss in three, as worries about inflation and China's COVID-19 lockdowns slowing global growth offset concerns about …