- Canada cruises to 2-0 win over World Cup host Qatar in men's soccer friendly
Early goals by Cyle Larin and Jonathan David helped Canada to a comfortable 2-0 victory over World Cup host Qatar in an international men's soccer friendly Friday.
- Roger Federer retires after teaming with Nadal in last match
Roger Federer bid adieu Friday night with one last contest before he heads into retirement at age 41 after a superlative career that included 20 Grand Slam titles and a statesman's role.
- Tom Brady's TB12 Method is in U.S. schools. Experts have doubts.
In some Tampa Bay-area schools, students use foam rollers and vibrating spheres to massage their muscles as they work toward goals for strength and flexibility. It's all part of a new physical […]
- Yuki Tsunoda keeps his F1 seat at AlphaTauri next year
Formula One team AlphaTauri has given Japanese driver Yuki Tsunoda a contract for next year.
- F1 team Williams releasing Nicholas Latifi at end of season
Formula One team Williams is releasing Toronto driver Nicholas Latifi when his contract runs out at […]
- Apple Music becomes new sponsor of Super Bowl halftime show
Apple Music will be the new sponsor of the Super Bowl halftime show, the NFL announced early Friday […]
- Celtics: Udoka suspended for 'multiple' policy violations
The reigning Eastern Conference champion Boston Celtics suspended coach Ime Udoka after a […]
- Suspended Sarver says he's decided to sell Suns, Mercury
Robert Sarver says he has started the process of selling the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury, a move that came barely a week after he was suspended by the NBA over workplace misconduct that included […]
- Former Hockey Canada CEO among those summoned to testify before committee
The House of Commons heritage committee has ordered another round of hearings into Hockey Canada's handling of sexual assault claims, with past and present top executives and board chairs summoned to […]
- Longtime NHL defenceman Zdeno Chara, 45, retires as a Bruin
Zdeno Chara signed a one-day contract with the Boston Bruins and announced his retirement Tuesday after 24 seasons in the NHL and captaining Boston to the Stanley Cup in 2011.